I-Shou International School is the first IB World Continuum school in Taiwan to offer the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and Diploma Programme (DP). I-Shou is an innovative and academically focused bilingual international school located in Kaohsiung, Southern Taiwan.
Accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and host to both the best national and international teachers; I-Shou focuses on an inquiry based education using 21st century skills.
I-Shou International School Centers of Excellence
The centers of excellence are the stand out accomplishment which make IIS the superior private education choice for your children:
- International bilingual education for the national and international community.
- A renowned leader in bilingual education with certified and dedicated teachers who collaboratively implement innovative international teaching practices within a holistic culture of learning.
- Development of 21st century skills through student centered, inquiry-based teaching and learning.
- Preparation for both national and international university entrance.
- Multiple pathways for internationally minded learners.
- Vibrant extra-curricular programme
- House system to promote positive student relationships, a sense of belonging, and school identity.
- Co-educational residential programme, housed in state-of-the-art facilities that fosters student growth and a sense of community within a family style atmosphere.
- Global Exploration Trips that enable our Grade 6 to 11 students to gain a thorough understanding of global issues and the development of 21st century skills.
- Innovative technology and Maker Education programmes for advancing and sustaining relevant 21st century learning
- An IB Continuum school (PYP, MYP, and DP) accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) that maintains regional and international partnerships with leading schools, universities, and prominent international educational organizations.